Grace Bible Church of Phoenix develops committed followers of Christ through the teaching and encouragement of God’s Word. With an average attendance of 150 members, GBC holds an hour of Sunday school, and an hour of worship service with music and a dynamic sermon.
Grace Bible Church is currently seeking a part-time Church Nursery Staff. This position will report to the church board and will work under the direction of the nursery coordinator. This position will oversee the nursery, ages 12 weeks – 3 years old.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Coordinating nursery volunteer schedule
- Report to the nursery from 9:15-12:30 each Sunday and for other events as scheduled
- Maintain a safe and clean nursery environment
- Report to board with nursery attendance and issues needed to be addressed
- Enforce nursery policies as directed by the board
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
- High school diploma required
- 2+ years of previous experience
- High interpersonal skills, including effective communication, organization, being approachable and ability to demonstrate discretion on information between members of the church.
- Pass background check
- Have a current fingerprint clearance card
- CPR certificate preferred or be willing to get it
Compensation will be based upon candidate’s previous skill set and church needs. Compensation will only include hourly wage, and workers comp. insurance. No additional retirement plan, or health insurance will be included at this time.
This is a Part-Time position.
Work days include Sunday from 9:15 – 12:30 as well as up to 5 additional events at the church each year.
To apply for the position, please fill out the form below. Thanks!